This is a work in progress.
The goal of this project is to build a tool for understanding how neural networks work without having to do any kind of symbol manipulation. I feel that I’m able to much more deeply understand the way something works if I have access to a visual isomorphism that I can play with. Inspired a little bit by Bret Victor.
- come up with a good way to visualize the gradient/training steps
- so much refactor
- flesh out the explanation/tutorial
- combine symbolic and graphical representations?
- talk about biological motivation?
- talk about philosophical motivation?